[Paraview] multiple profiles

Stephen Wornom stephen.wornom at inria.fr
Tue Oct 12 11:01:37 EDT 2004

Mattijs Janssens wrote:

> No problems there for us. We use 1.6.2 and write out files named e.g.
>
> cavity_0.vtk
> cavity_1.vtk
> cavity_2.vtk
> ..
>
> When I load these into vtk I get the slider for the Timestep and can
> use the animate module with 'Filename' as parameter without any problem.
>
> Mattijs

The reason it did not work for me was that I loaded file0.vtk whose
max/min values were less (or greater than) than the max/min of the
complete time series. Therefore all the other files that had values
greater or less than the max/min values for File0.vtk are not seen. When
I loaded File10.vtk which contained both the min/max of the complete
series, the .jpg were correct. Is there a way to specify what the
max/min values are for the complete Time series? I can forsee a problem
where the global max is on one file and the global is on another file.
Appreciate your help,
Stephen