[Paraview] multiple profiles

Stephen Wornom stephen.wornom at inria.fr
Tue Oct 12 09:52:51 EDT 2004

Mattijs Janssens wrote:

> I don't use scalars but use a field with multiple attributes. E.g on a
> mesh with 400 cells and variables p,rho:
>
> CELL_DATA 400
> FIELD attributes 2
> p 1 400 float
> ..
> rho 1 400 float

Hi Mattijs,
Thanks for your help. Before I received your e-mail tried this which
works. I cc fabrice has the same problem, My data is unstructured

Method in documentation as I interpreted it (does not work for me,):

SCALARS Maillage1 float 2
LOOKUP_TABLE Pressure
LOOKUP_TABLE Density

This works for me using version 1.6 (version 1.2 no):
SCALARS Pressure float
LOOKUP_TABLE Pressure
SCALARS Density float
LOOKUP_TABLE Density
..

Once I open my file containing Pressure and Density, I can select either
one.

I will try your way as well. On another subject the animations using
multiple files (file0, file1, file...)using version 1.2 worked fine but
does not yet work correctly in version 1.6.

Stephen