[Paraview] problems compiling Paraview

Patrick Notz pknotz at sandia.gov
Thu Oct 7 17:17:48 EDT 2004

I'm not sure about the errors but I built the same code (ParaView
1.6.3, OS X 10.3.5 and CMake 2.0.3) with out problems.  I used
backwards compatibility of 2.0.  VTK_USE_X=ON and VTK_USE_COCOA=OFF and
VTK_USE_CARBON=OFF.  I built with ExodusII import modules so my exact
setup is different...

~ Pat

On Oct 7, 2004, at 1:13 PM, Alexandra Badea wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> I am trying to install Paraview 1.6.3 on a MAC OS X 10.3.5 and I use
> CMake 2.0.3.
> I have specified for cmake :
>
> backwards_compatibility to 1.8
> and asked for vtk_use_x in the hope that I will avoid the type of
> conflicts listed below
> shared_libraries are off.
> al other options for cmake are the default ones.
>
> I will be grateful for receiving some guidance in solving my
> installation problems.
> I attach my list of errors and apologize for the lengthy email.
>
> Alexandra

[snip]