[Paraview] render modules and preloading packages

Michael Grønager Michael.Gronager at uni-c.dk
Mon Nov 1 07:04:06 EST 2004

Hi PV'ers

I am currently trying to create a render-module using OpenSceneGraph.
I can see several ways to do this, but probably I'll subclass from
RenderModule to instantiate an OSGPartDisplay...

I can see that it is possible to load the render-nodule at start-up using
--render-moduel=OSGRenderModule, however to do this it seems that I have to
compile OSGPartModule into ParaView - and I don't want that... Isn't there
a method to preload modules/packages specified using .xml files and then
make an .xml file for the render-module and load it all at start up...
(otherwise I cannot understand the --empty option - if its not meant for
costumizing...)

Cheers,

Michael

Michael Grønager, PhD