[Paraview] ParaView 1.4 Released

Gleicon Moraes gleicon at terra.com.br
Fri, 14 May 2004 13:51:59 -0300

Hi,
Congratulations - the user guide is great.
I've tested it and everything ( at least that I use so far ) is working
great, except for the metaheader file loader, which I had fixed and sent
a patch to Mr. Cedilnik this week.
I think my mail system must have messed up the message, or it got lost
anywhere, because I got an error message today, so, if someone needs to
load a Big Endian mhd file and wants the diff I did, just drop me a
line. So far it's working ok with CVS version.
Also, I will try to resend it later tomorrow, after re-check what went
wrong.

BEst regards, and thanks

--
Gleicon S. Moraes