[Paraview] Wish list

Stephen Wornom Stephen.Wornom at sophia.inria.fr
Tue, 04 May 2004 11:06:42 +0200

I would like to add an item to the wish list for transient data. I save
my data at let's say every 50 time steps.
solf.002150.Rho.vtk
solf.002200.Rho.vtk
solf.002250.Rho.vtk

There sets of data the last being solf.002250.data

When I do an animation with ParaView the files must be numbered
consecutively therefore I must do two
Things:
1-mv solf.002250.Rho.vtk solf.0046.vtk and likewise for each data file.
2-remove the .Rho
which is an time consuming and I need to note that solf.0046.vtk is
really time step 2250 and it is my density file. What would be nice is
to specify the number of time steps and the interval (2250 50).
Stephen