[Paraview] optional display at load time

Charles Law charles.law at kitware.com
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 10:29:45 -0500

Jean,

We have been talking about this for a while.

Currently, ParaView will switch to an outline if the unstructured data has
a large number of cells.
I am going to add a slider that allows the user to set the threshold.

Longer term, I think we will allow the user to select visibility /
representation from the selection list before accept is called.

Charles.