[Paraview] Paraview on MacOS X?

Georg.Schulze-Icking at infineon.com Georg.Schulze-Icking at infineon.com
Thu Jun 10 01:03:51 EDT 2004

Hi all,

as far a I understand it is possible to compile vtk, tcl/tk, and
paraview on MaxOS X (10.3.4)...? However, I'm not a very experienced
programmer or terminal-geek - and that is an understatement. Wouldn't it
be possible to provide a paraview version as binary also for MacOS X,
just as for Windows, Linux, etc.? It really would make life easier for
us billions of Mac users out there... ;-)
And if for some reason it's unpractical to do so, can anybody help me in
getting paraview up & running on my mac? Thanks a lot in advance!

Georg Icking-Konert

PS: thanks to the community for this great software!