[Paraview] Animating camera angle

John Harrop jharrop at acm.org
Thu Jul 8 13:21:29 EDT 2004

Hello,

I would really appreciate some assistance with getting some camera
animation scripts written.  Does anyone have some example scripts that
can be shared?  An example would be very helpful at this point.  I'm
still a little confused over what the scripting language actually is and
how it fits into the Paraview/vtk system.  Since tcl/tk is not a
language I'm particularly familiar with I may be asking about something
that is obvious to others - but I haven't been able to track down
examples or details in the FAQ or list archive.

Regards,

John Harrop