[Paraview] Simple rotation animation

Berk Geveci berklist at nycap.rr.com
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:38:29 -0500

Currently, this is a little tricky. We definitely want to remedy this by
improving the animation editor in the future. For now, here is what you
can do:
> Add a script as an action (the Source does not matter)
> Write a script (I recommend cutting and pasting since the script
editor is not that good) that gets the render view and sets the right
camera position:
[[$Application GetMainWindow] GetMainView] SetCameraState p0 p1 p2 fp0
fp1 fp2 fp3 up0 up1 up2

where p -> position, fp -> focal position, up -> up vector

-Berk

--
Berk Geveci <berklist at nycap.rr.com>