[Paraview] vtk file format?

ALIZIER Julien AUSY julien.alizier-ausy at irsn.fr
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:26:27 +0100

Hi,

I just discovered that naming your vtk files a_name.0.vtk, =
a_name.1.vtk,
a_name.2.vtk, a_name.3.vtk, a_name.4.vtk, etc...  and opening one in
ParaView creates a little timebar in the left panel.
Maybe you can use scripts to change the timestep, simulate clicking on
Accept and save your images.

Hope this helps

-- Julien

=20