[Paraview] vtk file format?

Stephen Wornom Stephen.Wornom at sophia.inria.fr
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 11:46:22 +0100

Hi Peter,
Can't answer your question directly but it seems that we both would like
to visualize time step data. I have data at 150 different time steps and
would like to run ParaView in the batch mode saving images at the
different time steps, do you run in the batch mode when you have data at
different time steps? I have another excellent free source graphics tool
that I use but would like to be able to use ParaView as well. With the
other tool, using the other package I can create  geometry link to a
single topology but I cannot not run in batch. I run it interactively
repeating the same commands at each time step. It does not take too long
but it is not as efficient as running in the batch mode and I have seen
ParaView questions concerning the batch mode, does anyone have a link to
find out more about the batch mode?
Stephen