[Paraview] paraview script (for load data to form an animation)

Quan Chen quanchen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 16:08:08 EST 2004

Hi, I am relatively new to paraview.  I have a series of data files (in vtk
format).  I can load them individually to view as 3D surface.  Now I want to
create an animation using each file as individual frame.  I am wondering if
I can realize that with a script.  Could anyone provide me with an example?
Also, from my experience, it seems the paraview will automatically adjust
camera position (and zoom) when new data is loaded (I assume it
automatically set the view centered on the object).  Can I fix the camera
position and orientation when new data is loaded?

Thanks for any input.

Regards,
Quan