[Paraview] ParaView on the Mac

Jon H Kaspersen Jon.H.Kaspersen at sintef.no
Thu Dec 16 09:14:26 EST 2004

Mathieu,

Removing the source code in /ParaView/Utilities/TclTk and hacking the
CMakeCache file to use the installed TclTk version instead did the
trick.
I have a Carbon ParaView running on the Mac now.  There are a few minor
GUI
refresh issues, but apart from that it works.

I also did an Experimental build, so you can see the result on the
dashboard in
an hour or so.

Regards
Jon
On Dec 15, 2004, at 9:59 PM, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> Jon H Kaspersen wrote:
>> OK Mathieu,
>> It seems that ParaView insists on building its own TclTk lib, even if
>> I change the CMakeCache values (the once that I know must be change,
>> but
>> there might be others).
>
> Then go to ParaView/Utilities/TclTk and remove everything:
>
> cd ParaView/Utilities/TclTk
> rm -rf *
>
> HTH,
> Mathieu

Jon Harald Kaspersen                        Mob:	   +47 93 03 65 90
Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering
Senior Scientist
SINTEF Helse
N-7465 Trondheim