[Paraview] Velocity vectors and more......

Jean M. Favre jfavre@cscs.ch
Thu, 08 May 2003 15:42:33 +0200

> Ulrik Ullum wrote:
>
> (MayaVi), however I can not make ParaView read my files. Am I doing
> something completely wrong? - I've attached a small example which can
> be read by MayaVI!

Hello

I can confirm that I can read your data in ParaView without any problem.
I use the CVS nightly version.

A first idea to simplify your glyph representation is to edit the
definition of the arrow.

Go to the Select Menu, choose Glyph, choose Arrow0, and if you set Tip
radius to 0, there will be no tip, just a single tube, whose resolution
you can further reduce.

--
Dr. Jean M. Favre,                            email:favre@cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/people/Favre.html