[Paraview] vtkXdmfDataSetWriter

godach@juno.com godach at juno . com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:10:31 GMT

Hi Andy,

While compiling the CVS version, I just want to let you know I added
FileName Set/Get Macro and a Write method which calls the writer's
WriteXXX methods and a ofstream:

int vtkXdmfDataSetWriter::Write( void )
{
ofstream outfile (this->GetFileName());
this->WriteHead();   // Not implemented yet
this->WriteGrid();
this->WriteAttributes();
this->WriteTail();   // Not implemented yet
outfile.write(this->Internals->XMLStream->str(), this->Internals->XMLStream->pcount());

return(1);
}

It seems working pretty fine, except I still have to figure out
what WriteXXX to call and in what order. It also seems the WriteHead
and WriteTail are not yet fully done. And I will let you know if the
CVS version works for me.

Thanks you!

Best wishes,

Daniel