[Paraview] How to Turnoff ZlibDataCompressor and Appended DateModein DataWriters ?

Jean M. Favre jfavre at cscs . ch
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:19:30 +0200

My best guess is that you need to edit vtkXMLWriter.cxx in your VTK/IO
directory and change line 66 from

  this->DataMode = vtkXMLWriter::Appended;
  this->DataMode = vtkXMLWriter::Ascii;

Recompile and you're done. I tried it and it works for me.

The problem is then that it is ASCII mode for *all* file writes. Too bad
there isn't a way to turn the flag on/off from the ParaView command
prompt.

Any better idea?

--
Dr. Jean M. Favre,                            email:favre at cscs . ch
http://www . cscs . ch/people/Favre . html