[Paraview] Model deforms

Charles Law charles . law at kitware . com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:11:57 -0400

Shyam,

Your deformation is probably the decimated model being used for a level of
detail (LOD).  A simplified model is substituted for the high-resolution
model to make interaction more responsive.  In version 0.6 this behavior
can be reduced by changing the LOD threshold in the 3D View Properties page
(under the View menu).  Move the slider all the way to the left.  In the
1.0 release (binaries will be available soon), the LOD can be turned off
completely.

Charles.