[Paraview] bug ??

Charles Law charles . law at kitware . com
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:01:17 -0400

Jouke,

I tried something similar (ParaView 1.0) and it worked for me.  Are you
sure that the input to your glyph filter is the threshold filter?

If you want to send me your data set (or save your paraview session and
send me the pvs file), I will take a look at the issue.

Charles.