[Paraview] Probe

Robert Ferrell ferrell at diablotech . com
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:23:11 -0000 (GMT)

Thanks for the tip on using Probe.  Connecting to
it from a Calculator works fine.

Another question, though.  I'm having trouble updating the
XY-plot.  I'd like the XY plot to be updated as I go through an animation.
 That doesn't happen, though.  Instead, the only way I can get an update
is to uncheck "Show XY-plot", Accept, check "Show XY-plot", Accept again,
and then the correct information shows.  I probably have a misconception
about how this should work.  But, is there a way to have the probe update
automatically?

thanks,
-robert