[Paraview] mpi startup

Charles Law charles . law at kitware . com
Thu, 07 Aug 2003 12:39:11 -0400

Dave,

Just running ParaView with MPI will put the user interface on the MPI
process 0.

You can also run paraview client/server:

mpirun -np 4 paraview --server
paraview --client --host=...

The user interface is created on the client of course.

Charles.