[Paraview-developers] how to tag VTK, PV and PVSB changes destined for 5.5.0.RC2?

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Mon Mar 5 11:05:46 EST 2018

Also, for updates to ParaView-superbuild, please follow the same
guidelines for ParaView:

Base changes you want to get into the 5.5.0 release on the `release`
branch. When creating a merge request, set the target branch to
release, NOT master (which is the default target).

--
Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer