[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: Lets rename Layout?

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Mon Jan 8 17:26:11 EST 2018

My understanding is that "Save/Load Window Layout" refers to the
layout and size of all the Qt windows in ParaView. That includes the
Render View size, but also other things such as whether control panels
are docked, where they are docked, and so on. Hence my suggestion for
"Arrangement". I don't think "Renderview Size" or "Drawable Size"
quite captures the full behavior of what these menu items do.

--
Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer