[Paraview-developers] ArchLinux AUR paraview-git package

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Wed Oct 4 03:46:15 EDT 2017

Hello

If you are an ArchLinux user and a ParaView plugin/branded app developper,
you may be interested by an AUR package I just uploaded.
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/paraview-git/

With this AUR package, you will be able to build a "configured as the
release" paraview from git master, and use the installed package for
building your plugin and ParaView branded app flawlessly.

Let me know if you have any questions or requests regarding default
configuration options in the PKGBUILD.

Best Regards,

Mathieu Westphal