[Paraview-developers] Problems building the PCL-Plugin and ParaView 3.14.0 on Windows

Thomas Krug dammal.tk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 09:57:05 EST 2017

Hello developers,

I want to compile the pcl-plugin for paraview 3.14.1 for windows 10 64bit.
Since I could only find the instructions for Linux, is it even possible to
build
it on Windows? If so, can I just unpack the tar archives on windows and
build them?
Furthermore, as I tried to compile paraview 3.14.0 on my machine, I got the
following error during the cmake configuration:

CMake Error at CMake/ParaViewModules.cmake:79 (include):
      include could not find load file:

          paraview.bundle
Call Stack (most recent call first):
       CMakeLists.txt:103 (add_project)

Has anybody an idea what might cause this? I used the paraview superbuild
and checked out Version 3.14.0 since the 3.14.1 tag is not available.

thanks in advance and best regards
Thomas