[Paraview-developers] Custom Paraview Application help

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Sep 20 21:46:23 EDT 2016

Look at this example:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/blob/master/Qt/Core/Testing/Cxx/BasicApp.cxx

It shows a little more about how to create views, show data in those views,
etc. Alas, there is no higher level architecture document for ParaView
available yet. We do plan to put that together, but not sure when it'd
happen. In the mean time, feel free to ask specific questions as you run
into them.

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:08 AM, Charles Boivin <charles.boivin at mayahtt.com