[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: pvbatch fails with annotated colors.

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Tue Sep 20 15:22:49 EDT 2016

Hi Alan,

Unfortunately my change didn't affect this.  I can reproduce it on the
master branch.  Also, it seems that the image dimensions of the screenshot
are different when run in pvbatch.  And the label of the color legend is
different when not run directly by the user.  For some reason it is labeled
'vtkBlockColors Magnitude' when the script is run, even from the python
shell.

Shawn