[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: Paraview client crashes while loading data

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Nov 29 14:05:58 EST 2016

Okay. But in the end the client and server code versions should be the
same, particularly in a production environment. I suggest building
v5.2.0 as your server and using the v5.2.0 client. We can look into
providing more informative messages when this isn't the case.

Cory

Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer
Kitware, Inc.