[Paraview-developers] Paraview client crashes while loading data

Khayam Gondal khayam.gondal at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 10:30:34 EST 2016

Hi,
I have paraview in server-client mode installed. Client is successfully
connected to server. But when I try to load data into paraview from GUI, it
crashes and on server side shows following errors.

Client connected.
ERROR: In /ParaView/VTK/Parallel/Core/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx, line 809
vtkSocketCommunicator (0x1f634f0): Could not receive tag. 1

ERROR: In /ParaView/VTK/Common/System/vtkSocket.cxx, line 572
vtkClientSocket (0x1f95d50): Socket error in call to send. Broken pipe.

ERROR: In /ParaView/VTK/Common/System/vtkSocket.cxx, line 572
vtkClientSocket (0x1f95d50): Socket error in call to send. Broken pipe.

ERROR: In /ParaView/VTK/Common/System/vtkSocket.cxx, line 572

However same data files work fine on my local system. Any idea whats wrong
here?