[Paraview-developers] Filter/pipeline design question - any helpful hints?

Cornelis Bockemühl cornelis.bockemuehl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 16:51:37 EST 2016

And regarding the "more complex geometrical setup" I was not sure whether
saving the data to some simple table (CSV) might be more difficult, because
there would be one part with associated data arrays and another one
without...

Now I simply created a test object with the characteristics manually - and
I realized that things are much more easy: Exporting "cell data" to CSV
simply creates two tables - one with the data I would need to export, and a
second one that can be deleted.

Regards,
Cornelis

--