[Paraview-developers] Error using Paraview calculator

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Nov 3 13:32:08 EDT 2016

By the way, what version of ParaView are you using and what OS? Also, did
you build it yourself or use an installer?

Even when I have the auto-apply option enabled I don't get the bad behavior
that you see but I'd like to make sure it's working properly on all
platforms for the PV 5.2 release.

Thanks,
Andy