[Paraview-developers] Error using Paraview calculator

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Nov 3 12:57:14 EDT 2016

Hi,

What OS are you on and what version of ParaView are you using?

I suspect that it's the auto-apply feature that is causing problems. When
this is done then the apply button will pretty much always be off because
actions that you're doing in the GUI are automatically executed/updated by
the server. To disable this feature you can click on the button at the top
of the GUI with the little workstation with a green arrow pointing up and
to the right.

Best,
Andy