[Paraview-developers] time-dependent output in programmable source

Favre Jean jfavre at cscs.ch
Wed Jul 27 11:12:20 EDT 2016

Thanks Cory

the first tip was useful.

and the second tip too. Indeed, if I cut-&-paste my RequestInformation code and my RequestData code directly into an empty ProgrammableSource object, my production code (similar to the small demonstrator I provided) works fine.

There is something wrong in loading a full session through the python console as you have clearly confirmed. Sometimes though (actually often), a simple tweak is not enough. Yes, all the timestep info appears. But then it crashes on 'Play". Can you open a bug using the demonstrator I provided?