[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] SuperBuild

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:09:30 EDT 2016

Hi,
One relevant question regarding the PV superbuild. I was trying to build
OSPRay module in linux (MPI+qt4+python+zlib). In superbuild I chose the
packages and tried NOT TO use any system installed package for the above.
 However, the build eneded up in errors.

When I try to build normal paraview (same other software dependencies),
everything works fine.

Are there any special instructions for the OSPRay module (any other
mandatory package that need to be installed etc.)?

Thanks,
Chiranjib