[Paraview-developers] paraview PVSessionCore error

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Mon Jul 18 13:38:16 EDT 2016

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 1:05 PM, Chiranjib Sur <sur.chiranjib at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cory,
> Thanks much. It means that except appending all classes by "vtk" nothing
> needs to be changed and is the crash related to "RequestData"
> implementation?

Ah, one problem now that I look at your example again:

Use the 'vtkStandardNewMacro(<myclassname>)' in your .cpp files to
define the New() member functions. I suspect the way you are defining
New() causes the garbage collector to prematurely delete the objects
because the object reference counts are never incremented. This is
likely what leads to the crash.

Cory

--
Cory Quammen