[Paraview-developers] paraview PVSessionCore error

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:55:53 EDT 2016

Hi Cory,
This is very interesting. I think only the base class sphObject needs to be
appended by "vtk". I have observed this when I was playing with the
vtkParametricFunction class. But unless you splet it out, i would not have
been figure out what was wrong with my code.

I wish these kind of information is stored in some wiki form somewhere, or
posted in your vtk/paraview blog. This will be immensely helpful to the
developer community!

Thanks a lot,
Chiranjib