[Paraview-developers] Windows 7 transparency appears too transparent (second posting)

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jul 12 14:39:14 EDT 2016

Kevin,

I suspect it's a driver issue. For some reason depth peeling is not
working (or ParaView is determining cannot work) on your Windows
machine.Can you try using ParaView 5.1.0?  The depth peeling code was
rewritten in 5.1.0 and I wonder if it fares any better.

cc-ing Dave Lonie who wrote the new depth peeling code.

Utkkarsh