[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Updates to ParaVIew development workflow

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Tue Aug 23 10:01:50 EDT 2016

Ho sorry, all the links here are wrong, there may be others.

Introduction

ParaView <http://www.paraview.org> is an open-source, multi-platform data
analysis and visualization application based on Visualization Toolkit (VTK)
<https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/commit/master/VTK>.

The first public release was announced in October 2002. Since then, the
project has grown through collaborative efforts between Kitware Inc.
<https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/master/Kitware>, Sandia
National Laboratories
<https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/master/Sandia>, Los Alamos
National Laboratory
<https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/master/LANL>, Army Research
Laboratory <https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/master/ARL>, and
various other government and commercial institutions, and acedemic
partners."

Mathieu Westphal