[Paraview-developers] Trello

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Aug 19 10:01:46 EDT 2016

> I just added a bug/feature request to the new tracker.   As I was trying to
> figure out what priority to make it, I was really aware of Trello.  It helps
> immensely to be able to prioritize bugs by looking at Trello an trying to
> balance priorities for the next release.  Guess I’m trying to say that I
> really like this functionality, and hope we don’t lose it.

Roger that. BTW, have see this:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues?scope=all&sort=priority&state=opened&utf8=%E2%9C%93&milestone_title=5.2&label-name=

You can view issues for a milestone sorted by priority. That'll
probably give you a better sorted view for a specific milestone.

> Also, until things are automated, should I be adding bugs to Trello also?

To avoid confusion, let's not use the private Trello anymore. I will
migrate the sorting information from the trello over to Gitlab labels
over this weekend. Does that work?