[Paraview-developers] Updating custom application to use refactored color preset management

Hahn, Steven E. hahnse at ornl.gov
Fri Nov 13 12:15:40 EST 2015

I¹m trying to update a custom application from ParaView 4.3 to 4.4 or 5.0.
We currently use of pqColorPresetModel, pqColorPresetManager, and
pqColorMapModel for loading additional color maps and setting the color
map and color scale. What is the best way to automatically load additional
color maps into pqPresetDialog? I don¹t see a public member function
accepting a filename or a way to access the vtkSMTransferFunctionPresets
object used internally.

Best,
Steven