[Paraview-developers] Coloring by block,

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Wed May 27 12:25:15 EDT 2015

Pat on the back to the team.  Here is feedback from a user concerning our new coloring by block functionality, still in Master.  I am attaching a screenshot.  Nice job Utkarsh and Kitware.

Alan

I hadn't seen that, but that is an immense improvement over the default gray.  I don't have a CEE account, but I can wait for it -- no immediate needs.

Kevin

From: Scott, W Alan

Not sure if I shared this with you.  Here is currently what the new color by block code will look like (in the next release of ParaView).  It will be the default for ParaView, for datasets with multiple blocks.

Alan