[Paraview-developers] rgb color

Laura Masse dragon.prog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 11:37:29 EDT 2015

Thanks David,

That is exactly what I wanted.  So I have a doubt, the code I generated is
the following :

#### import the simple module from the paraview
from paraview.simple import *
#### disable automatic camera reset on 'Show'
paraview.simple._DisableFirstRenderCameraReset()

# create a new 'PLY Reader'
pell_txt_2ply = PLYReader(FileName='C:\\Users\\Ferran\\Desktop\\3D
files\\pell_txt_2.ply')

# set active source
SetActiveSource(pell_txt_2ply)

# get active view
renderView1 = GetActiveViewOrCreate('RenderView')
# uncomment following to set a specific view size
# renderView1.ViewSize = [1149, 824]

Rest of the code is not relevant for the question I have:

I was looking in the forum but I didn´t find a good solution and I'm not
sure if is possible to load a Qt Open File Dialog in order to choose the ply
File from the dialog  ? (using Pythop I mean)

Thanks !!