[Paraview-developers] Migrating Git repository to Gitlab

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Mar 11 15:26:24 EDT 2015

Folks,

If you have been monitoring the VTK-developers list, this shouldn't
come as a surprise to you, but we're working on migrating our
development workflow to use Gitlab (a Github clone) to manage
reviewing, merging  and testing of changes. This means we'll replace
our current Stage and Gerrit based development workflow with one that
uses Gitlab merge requests instead.

For now, there's nothing more to add to what's posted on the VTK
developers list [1, 2]. Stay tuned! The details will be available
soon. In the mean time, hold back on trying to commit any major
changes as the dashboard machines are in a flux and it may be tricky
to catch all issues.

Thanks for your patience! The changes are well worth it!

Utkarsh

[1] http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtk-developers/2015-March/031307.html
[2] http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtk-developers/2015-March/031365.html