[Paraview-developers] How to set the font size of the axis annotation in QuadView?

anton.piccardo-selg at stfc.ac.uk anton.piccardo-selg at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Mar 11 07:19:41 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am currently working on a customization of ParaView 3.98.1. We are making use the "QuadView" view. We have the the cube axes enabled by default by setting the "ShowCubeAxes" property. Unfortunately, this produces axes annotations which are overlapping. Hence my question: Is there a property to control the font size of the axes annotation  programmatically in order to avoid this overlap?

Many thanks and best regards,

Anton