[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: Output Window Redesign

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Jan 20 15:21:14 EST 2015

Maybe not exactly related but it could be affected by the change -- this is
also the output window for Python information as well. For things like the
Programmable Filter I like seeing the outputted print statements from there
and would hate to see this not handled well in the new output window gui.
Other than that though this would be a nice improvement.