[Paraview-developers] CMake Version

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Jan 8 12:06:57 EST 2015

Is there any reason why we don't bump up the minimum cmake for VTK to keep
HDF5 happy rather than the other way around?

FYI:

Minimum cmake on the vtk dashboard right now is (from
./VTK/Utilities/Maintenance/vtk_submitter_summary.py /vtk_submitter_summary.py
| grep CMAKE_VERSION)

CMAKE_VERSION;2.8.8;;['karego-at.kitware', 'dash3.kitware',
'tarvalon.kitware']

Those do not have XDMF and thus HDF5 turned on, which is why we haven't
noticed this before now. ParaView by default turns HDF5 on, so it would be
more obvious there if.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer