[Paraview-developers] Callback not being called when deselecting an item in the GUI of a plugin

Daniel Wilches Maradey dwilches at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:05:56 EST 2015

Hello,

I'm creating a plugin that shows a list of the avaiable inputs, and
allows the user to select which inputs should be processed. The
following is the part of my XML that generates the list of inputs,
each with a checkbox that allows me to select several of them:

<StringVectorProperty command="SetAttributeEnabled"
                            label="Enabled attributes"
                            name="CellArrayStatus"
                            number_of_elements="1"
                            repeat_command="1">
<ArrayListDomain name="array_list">
   <RequiredProperties>
   <Property name="Input" function="Input" />
   </RequiredProperties>
</ArrayListDomain>
</StringVectorProperty>

The problem I'm facing is that the callback "SetAttributeEnabled" is
only being called when I select an item, but not when I deselect it,
so I cannot know the actual state of the checkboxes in this way.

Do you know how to force the callback to be called when deselecting an
item? or how can I retrieve an array of all selected items from my C++
plugin?

If needed, this is my C++ callback:

public:
void SetAttributeEnabled(char* name);