[Paraview-developers] servermanager XML

Daniel Wilches Maradey dwilches at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:48:41 EST 2015

Hi,

In my filter I just have one line:

print length

I have nothing more as I'm only checking how the parameters work.

Then when I apply the filter I can see in the output window the value
"2", which was the default value for "length", so far it is OK.
Then I go and change the value of the property, say to "33", and I
also change the script's text to force the filter to run again (I just
put an extra empty line, that's all), and then hit Apply. At this
point the value "2" is being printed again, instead of the expected
"33". So I don't get how to update the value at all.

(I have also tried setting the value to "length;33" in case the name
was necessary, but the same result, it's not updated)

Thanks for your help.

--
Daniel Wilches