[Paraview-developers] How to read time data in custom reader plugin

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Oct 2 16:10:54 EDT 2014

Michael,

I think you may just need a "TimestepValues" property like follows:

  <DoubleVectorProperty information_only="1"
                            name="TimestepValues"
                            repeatable="1">
        <TimeStepsInformationHelper />
        <Documentation>Available timestep values.</Documentation>
      </DoubleVectorProperty>

Refer to readers.xml[1] for examples of other readers that do the same.

Utkarsh

[1] https://github.com/Kitware/ParaView/blob/master/ParaViewCore/ServerManager/SMApplication/Resources/readers.xml