[Paraview-developers] UserSettings.json location in custom application

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Sun May 25 23:25:26 EDT 2014

Mathieu,

I've pushed a fix to the 'next' branch on stage. It should make it
into the master branch sometime next week.

commit fbc98680bdf9861386dcf4ba689f4a81691d573e
Author: Cory Quammen <cory.quammen at kitware.com>
Date:   Sun May 25 23:03:25 2014 -0400

    Fixed where branded applications save their settings

    Now settings are saved to a directory with the branded application
    name.

    Change-Id: I2a9f99d47d43e2567588eab0b1bac71cac64a9b7

Thanks,
Cory